Meet the Manager
Rachael Farman is the Nursery Manager at Wee Rascals but is currently on Maternity leave, Jade Webster the Assistant Manager is currently covering in her absence).
"I have worked for Summers Nursery since September 2009 where I started off as Deputy Room Leader at the Victoria street branch. Over the years I worked my way up to Nursery Manager of Wee Rascals Too before becoming Manager here at Wee Rascals in September 2013.
I have a great team of girls who show fantastic dedication to the nursery, and we pride ourselves on our knowledge of the Pre-Birth - 3 and the Curriculum for Excellence which we carry out on a daily basis.
I find my job very rewarding, not only do I get to meet a wide variety of people every day, I also have the pleasure of helping and watching all the children grow and develop throughout their time at Wee Rascals!"
If you have any queries, please contact Jade Webster on 01467 633270 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rachael's Qualifications include:
- SVQ 2 - Early Years Care and Education
- SVQ 3 - Early Years Care and Education
- SVQ 4 - Children's Care Learning and Development
- Currently undergoing my BA Childhood Practice at Aberdeen University
- Our 0-2 years room is led by Amber Piekarski who is also our Acting Assistant Manager. Working along side Amber we have Lauren Dyker (Practitioner), Margaret Berry (Support Worker), Amy Clark (Support Worker) and Fiona Petrie (Support Worker)
- Our 2-3 years room is led by Alice Berry. Working along side Alice we have Jacqui McCallum (Support Worker).
- Our 3-5 years room is led by Jade Webster who is also our Assistant Manager. Jade is currently Acting Manager, covering Rachael's maternity leave so in her absence we have Shannon Innes as Acting Room Leader. Working along side Shannon we have Fiona Campbell (Practitioner), Kelsey Smith (Support Worker) and Becca Smith (Practitioner)
We also have a pool of regular relief staff who you may also see around the nursery. They are: